Broken translation on Transifex, where did it come from?

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Fri Sep 7 21:03:40 UTC 2012

When I was going to update the Swedish translation of
setroubleshoot/framework I discovered this in the "for translation"
file:

    #: ../src/browser.py:263
    msgid "Attempted Access"
    msgstr "\nÅtkomstförsök\n"

Even if you don't know any Swedish, you will probably realize that the
newlines shouldn't be there.  Checking the most recent file I uploaded
(I keep a copy) it did have a correct translation, without the
newlines.

Did Transifex add those newlines by itself?  Is there any way to know
why they were added, and by whom?  What could cause this?