Broken translation on Transifex, where did it come from?

Dimitri Glezos glezos at transifex.com
Sat Sep 8 06:15:15 UTC 2012

You might want to check the "history" tab in the web editor under this
particular string, it will show you who contributed to the string in
the past.

If you conclude this might be a bug in Transifex, please send an email
to support at transifex.com and we'll take a close look. :)

-d

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 12:03 AM, Göran Uddeborg <goeran at uddeborg.se> wrote:
> When I was going to update the Swedish translation of
> setroubleshoot/framework I discovered this in the "for translation"
> file:
>
>     #: ../src/browser.py:263
>     msgid "Attempted Access"
>     msgstr "\nÅtkomstförsök\n"
>
> Even if you don't know any Swedish, you will probably realize that the
> newlines shouldn't be there.  Checking the most recent file I uploaded
> (I keep a copy) it did have a correct translation, without the
> newlines.
>
> Did Transifex add those newlines by itself?  Is there any way to know
> why they were added, and by whom?  What could cause this?

Dimitri Glezos
Founder & CEO, Transifex

Social Localization Crowdsourcing
https://www.transifex.com/