Fedora names not to be translated

Besnik Bleta besnik at programeshqip.org
Fri Nov 7 10:13:54 UTC 2014

On 11/07/2014 06:14 AM, Tommy He wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> I saw you use the word "recommendation", not “request”. :)
> Thus would you mind forwarding our concerns to Legal team, please?
>
> If the result came back as untranslatable, can you please add a comment
> to po file for the strings?

That helps, but not always. Translators do not check every single string
for comments. They refer to them only when stuck.

It would be better to compile a list and publish it for all such terms.

Cheers,
Besnik

P.S. Having them as variables is an known practice, but I'm afraid I'm
asking too much for now...