Resizing virtual display on virtual machine

Dale J. Chatham dale at chatham.org
Mon Jun 7 19:11:53 UTC 2010

Regression!?

It sux!!!

Has anyone compared the alternatives?  Xen, vmware, qemu, kvm, virtualbox?

Yes, Xen and virtualbox are pretty much the same except for the admin tools.

I'm not sure if the qemu/kvm question even tracks.

   Dale

--
Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution.
Let us not make it a blank paper by construction."

    --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, 1803

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
  -- Ed Howdershelt (Author)