Did DBAN miss something, & "Linux Filtering-PackageSafe", & Build huge files of the trusted websites, & "Preferred safe-bundles"..?

Linda McLeod lindavaldeen at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 10 04:10:24 UTC 2011

To too:   support at dban.org, webmaster at mozilla.org,
sparks at fedoraproject.org, and here..

__________

Topic:   Did DBAN miss something, &  "Linux Filtering-PackageSafe", &
Build huge files of the trusted websites, &  "Preferred safe-bundles"..?

________

I just completed a new install of Fedora-14..  When Google first came up
on the screen, the Google logo was missing, like what I normally set it
at with no-script ASAP on every new install..  but I had DBAN'd the hd,
and hadn't reset no-script, so there shouldn't have been any trace of
previous configurations..  But there was..?  Why and How..?
Unless the hd is "reading my mind for required prefs"..?
Does this mean DBAN is now being blocked from performing total-format..?

__________

In another light.. is there a "bubble program", that can wrap a
troublesome program in a "balloon-security room", to detect and
log-report on, and/or lock everything to and from the encapsulated
software package..?  Is there a "Linux Filtering-PackageSafe"..?  Is
there such a thing as a file's "custom firewall-room"..?

Why not build huge files of the trusted websites.. bundled to each
subject.. for sleepy users to lock their browser into, to avoid
ape-world's misgivings, in its perpetual punishing the kind world, for
their personal & personale misgivings undt zins..?

How many FireFox add-ons link to government xdata-collection
facilities..?
Is there a safe-list?..  preferred safe-bundles..?