Ultimate inkjet printer for Fedora?

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 16:26:02 UTC 2011

If you don't plan on using the printer quite frequently, I would highly suggest going with color laser vice inkjet.  The consumable prices are comparable and a laser does not suffer from clogged printheads.  I had to throw away an Epson Stylus printer due to this problem.  Cleaning them is not a trival task.  If you do go with an inkjet printer, get one with replaceable print heads and plan on buying a few at purchase time.

HP printers are 'plug and play'.

James McKenzie