Ultimate inkjet printer for Fedora?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 16 17:04:41 UTC 2011

On 1/12/11 10:10 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:58 AM, valent.turkovic at gmail.com
> <valent.turkovic at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> What I would like is to have multifunctional printer (not obligatory)
>> but features that are a must are separate ink cartridges and two side
>> (duplex) printing.
> Anything with PCL5c and Color Postscript will give you total
> compatibility no matter what OS you use.
>
> If I had the money, I´d get one of these
> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/733071-REG/Ricoh_405680_Aficio_GX_e3350N_Color.html

Note:  This company has had problems in the past with meeting delivery
times and selling 'gray' items which are not supported by Ricoh's US
warranty repair department.  Also, does this printer work with Linux (it
is Windows/Mac compatible)?  Also, you have to buy a USB A to B cable
(it is not in the box).

James McKenzie