F15 KDE can't find the way to setup wireless

CS DBA cs_dba at consistentstate.com
Fri May 27 21:57:08 UTC 2011

click on the NetworkManager icon in the taskbar (near the right edge on
the bottom of the screen). when not connected it shows as only a dot.
It should bring up a dialog showing Interfaces and Connections. on the
bottom left of this dialog there's an "enable wireless" checkbox. Check
it and you should see wireless networks