F15 doesn't believe my hardware clock uses local time

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue May 31 20:34:45 UTC 2011

On 05/31/2011 01:26 PM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Before I begin a long and painful adventure in pulling apart with what's
> happening with systemd/initscripts, anyone has any clues where I should
> look?

The next few times you boot, go into your BIOS and make sure the time's
right there.  And, if the hardware clock's running slow, it may be a
sign that your CMOS battery needs replacing.  Modern computers are
designed that way so that you can know when it's low and replace it
before it dies completely.  It's probably not an issue here, but it's
good to know about in general.