Fedora 64 bits

Miguel Cardenas mfcardenas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:02:25 UTC 2011

Hello friends

I just bought a notebook that comes with Win7 64bits, am going to replace
the system with linux but I have some doubts...

Currently am downloading Fedora 16 (tried Fedora 15 in my old laptop but
prefer the latest fresh version) 64bit version, but can't remember where I
read that the 64bit linux system sometimes has incompatibility problems
with some drivers and applications and recommended to use the 32bits... Is
it true? It has an AMD E-350 dual core processor... Anyway will try this
one but want to know if there's something I should be aware of... I can
still get the 32bit version in case of troubles...

Thanks for any comment

--
Miguel Cardenas