how to bind single interface with more than one cpu

Benjamin benjo11111 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:55:44 UTC 2011

  Hi,

I found that for irq distribution across multiple cpus CONFIG_IRQBALANCE
must enabled in kernel.so i tried to check in my existing kernel but i m
not getting it in config-2.6.40.6 so i downloaded 3.0.4 but when i m
going to compile it , i try to find irqbalance optionn in menuconfig.
But not getting such  option.

So please tell me from which option or module , i will be having
irqbalance enabled in my kernel.?

Thanks,
Benjamin