how do I play this file?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 1 11:50:41 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-31 at 15:24 -0500, Manuel Escudero wrote:
> is it a "swf" file? ok... You have 3 ways to do it:
>
> For just viewing:
>
> 3) Click with left button of the mouse, hit "Open With" and Open it
> with firefox.

May not work...  Some players, like "mplayer" can play Flash videos.

Though, if what you've downloaded is a Flash player, rather than the
Flash video (that the player would have played), or some other sort of
container/referral file, you'll be out of luck.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.