Fedora 15 is a lot like Windows OS's.. irritating, offensive, difficult to use with ease, nauseating to try...

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:25:03 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:01:56 +0100
Alan Cox wrote:

> fvwm went from hero to zero in a few years

Who says? I use it all the time because it doesn't
obsessively change out from under me just because it
can. Some faction of linux geeks seem to believe that
if something isn't radically changed every few
months it is dead. I, on the other hand, appreciate
software that doesn't keep making me relearn everything
when I could be doing useful work instead.