Does the Asus Xonar DG sound card work well in F14?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:50:25 UTC 2011

I just wanted to let anyone who was following this thread that I
finally made my purchase (Newegg had the card for $25 + $10 rebate
from Asus).

I ended up waiting until I installed F15 so I can't tell you if it
would of worked with F15 kernels on F14...

It sounds AWESOME and I no longer have any issues using more than 2
channels. For some reason the builtin sound sounded worse the more
channels I setup.

Also, this card has a headphone amp so you get good sound from higher
end headphones.

Thanks,
Richard