How to I (re)convert my emails to the new Evolution format ?

linux guy linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:47:41 UTC 2011

I updated from F14 to F15 and in the process from Evolution 2.x to 3.0.2.

There were numerous (non Evolution) issues during the update process.
Somehow the Evolution mail conversion tool got interrupted and thus only
about 10% of my emails were converted to the new format.

How do I rerun the tool and convert the rest of my emails to the new format
?

Thanks !

FWIW: This is a cross post from a post I did on the Evolution user mailing
list.   I didn't like the answer that I received there.  I'm hoping for a
better one here.