How to I (re)convert my emails to the new Evolution format ?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 8 12:08:02 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-08 at 01:47 -0600, linux guy wrote:
> FWIW: This is a cross post from a post I did on the Evolution user
> mailing list.   I didn't like the answer that I received there.  I'm
> hoping for a better one here.

For what it's worth, most of us are probably not on the evolution list,
so either providing a weblink to a page with your question and the
answer might be a good idea.  Or, quoting the unliked response with your
message, here.  Though, it has to be said, that it's quite common that
when you repeat a question, you're going to get the same answer.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.