F15, diskless node, systemctl start tmpfs.device timeout

Xiao Peng Wang wxp at cn.ibm.com
Tue Sep 13 10:45:46 UTC 2011

Robert,

I don't know what I should do to test the var-run-tmpfs. At least I can
touch file in the /var/tmp/.

The service 'NetworkManager-wait-online.service' was not installed on the
diskless node. But I found a way to boot the sshd, so I think it was not a
network issue.

Thanks
Best Regards
 Wang Xiaopeng (王晓朋)
 IBM China System Technology Laboratory
 Tel: 86-10-82453455
 Email: wxp at cn.ibm.com
 Address: 28,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road,
Haidian District Beijing P.R.China 100193

2011/9/5 Xiao Peng Wang <wxp at xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I made a diskless image against Fedora15, during the boot I found it
> displayed the following error message and went into emergency mode.

Not 100% sure but take a look at this

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/var-run-tmpfs

and also try

systemctl enable NetworkManager-wait-online.service

PS please send posts to the mailing list in plain text

--
Robert Arkiletian