itunes-like applications

James Wellnitz jwellnitz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:30:16 UTC 2011

gtkpod on F15 works well for managing music and videos on my
(non-jailbroken) iPod Touch.

I have had trouble in the past after iOS upgrades on the iPod, however
(the result of Apple's tight control on the rather close iTunes
software and database, I imagine).  Usually gtkpod updates a bit after
a new iOS comes out to support whatever the new version does
differently.