Need KVM switch

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 20:47:05 UTC 2011

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 16:38:15 -0400
John Aldrich wrote:

> Anyone got a KVM they can recommend? Bonus if it'll share the speakers with
> multiple computers. :D

I had one marketed (but not made by) iogear. It switched DVI, USB, speakers
and microphones, and was absolutely the only reliable KVM I ever had, but
after several years it finally died and I decided I didn't use multiple
machines enough to bother replacing it. God knows if the iogear KVMs of
today are as reliable as the ones of yesteryear though :-).

I've had several belkin KVM switches from time to time over the years,
and they have all been horrible. I avoid belkin stuff like the plague.