Lost PSWD - How to recover

Zadikim Yisrael zchryah237 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 14:13:01 UTC 2011

I do apologize for not responding quickly.  Fedora Core user pswd is the problem.  They (school) needed to pass large files between admin and instructor.  When my testing was complete, and everything was working, including NX (remote desktop), I wast called to another job.

I will perform the suggestions below.

Thank you,