Developers responsibillity to Fedora Users

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Sep 29 17:03:44 UTC 2011

Am 29.09.2011 19:00, schrieb Joe Zeff:
> On 09/29/2011 04:27 AM, Craig White wrote:
>> I think you are now understanding why few developers monitor the various
>> users lists.
>
> They don't want to know what users think of their work?

many developers are not interested in their users and are using
"it's free and i do what i want" as answers because they write
the stuff for their own needs without thinking what damage they
do with their "technical perfect solutions if the things are
finished somewhere in time" and do not give any thoughts about
the question if their current work is in a public useable state