Message when running yum update

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jul 1 10:31:17 UTC 2012

DO YOU FUCKING IDIOT NOT REALIZE THAT THIS IS A MAILING-LIST
AND YOU GET MY MESSAGES REFERRING TO OTHER PEOPLE BY
THE NATURE OF A MAILING-LIST?

SO STOP TO REPLY TO EVERY MESSAGE WITH YOUR DAMNED
BULLSHIT WHILE YOU ARE SPAMMING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE

SHUT UP!

--

Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH