Matching message headers in mutt hooks

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 05:06:31 UTC 2012

On 07/08/2012 10:57 PM, Edward M wrote:
> On 07/08/2012 06:07 PM, Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I wrote:
>> (stuck trying to decide if I want to go the C, C#, C++ route...or the
>> Python way)!.....any tips there?...
>
>     when  I went to vist some people i knew from ixsystems, freebsd
> foundation, netbsd project couple months ago
>    I brought up that i wanted to get into programming and which would
> be the best language
>    for a noob, self taught, like myself, they recommened python
> because it is simple to learn and it teaches programming concepts,etc
>     i went with  their advice  and went with python 3. Iam currently
> reading
>    Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner, 3rd Edition. great book.
Cool!...then I'm going to go that route as well.....time for me to
branch out and try new avenues of increasing my income!....once again
thanks for the info! If I have any more inquiries I'll be sure to open a
new thread as the moderator for these forums don't want me just
discussing random things in someone else's thread!

EGO II