systemd and ssh/ftp

pringler01 at gmail.com pringler01 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 19:01:59 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:

> On 07/29/2012 11:34 AM, pringler01 at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I not in a firewall and i am not using SElinux. Anyone have anyidea of
>> what is wrong?
>>

> Aside from the fact that you've got a completely unprotected box[1]
> sitting on the Internet waiting for somebody to install a rootkit, no.
>
> [1]Except for the fact that, providentially, both ftp and ssh are disabled.
> --

<sarcasm on>
well, thank you for helping in enabling the vsftp service (i got to run the
ssh part of the problem and is looking that the ftp will not go down
without a fight), clearly i am idiot who doesn't know what a firewall and a
selinux do and for some reason point that out to help in the debug of the
problem. <sarcasm off>

Sorry if this sarcasm get to someone, i get to me than someone teaches me
what i already know and in the FOOS world tell me what to do (what is this
apple inc?), i am asking for some ideas not leasons.

Thanks for any ideas, Ruy

Se el cambio que quieres ver en el mundo. Ghandi