Need Help - .CD/DVD ROM Drive Not Seen By OS.....

Eddie O'Connor eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:14:11 UTC 2013

Sorry....I was under the impression that you never "named" another distro
on a different mailing list....the distro is Red Hat Enterprise
Linux......I downloaded the ISO from a mirror site and assumed it would
install just like Scientific /CEntOS.....but its totally different....I
guess if the only way to get it to work is to sign up for the RHN support I
might have to just let it go....