humble suggestion to Fedora developers

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Jan 25 21:00:52 UTC 2013

On 01/25/2013 12:46 PM, James Freer wrote:
> LOL - good reply! I must admit i do get fed up with the twin names. In
> the Precise version... it was very much IMprecise. Just too many bugs
> now to be worth using.

It often seems to me that they're too concerned about making their names
cute for my taste, but I don't use it myself and keep my opinion to
myself for the most.  Now, alas, it's beginning to look like Fedora's
going down that path instead of marketing itself as a serious distro for
people who are more interested in how it works than in what it's called.
  Alas, from what I can see, unless I'm active as a Fedora dev (My
programming skills rusted away decades ago.) the only input I have to
the process is making suggestions.  None of us "mere users" have a vote.