turning off Screen Lock in F19 GNOME doesn't work

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 15 11:25:13 UTC 2013

zaptac <mp-001 <at> ponschab.de> writes:

> Same here.
>
> If you're locked out: Change to a virtual terminal (ctrl f2), login
> there and run "killall cinnamon-screensaver".

Thanks for this, I'll try it next time it happens, and file a bug if it
works. (BTW, I don't always have the problem - the last time I was locked
out, I was able to enter password.) I currently have
cinnamon-screensaver-2.0.0-1.fc19 installed from just over a day ago, which
is probably when the problem started.