Bit of a problem

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Oct 22 22:52:21 UTC 2013

On 10/22/2013 03:40 PM, Roger wrote:

> Ubutnu 13.04 has problem for me, I have run all the cleanups and tests
> and run only the minimum of apps and there are no errors reported, but
> it takes >30 seconds to start a terminal and another 50 seconds before
> the prompt appears.

Have you checked on the ubuntu forum to see if anybody else has this
issue?  You may find a solution or workaround if you do.

> Is there any way I can change the boot to Fedora?

Again, ask at the ubuntu forum, because the method and/or commands
needed may be different from what you'd do through Fedora.  I don't want
to brush you off, but this really isn't a Fedora issue, and you'd be
much better off getting help from the people who know the distro in
question.  Good luck!