Fedora 20 and VmWare

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 5 20:21:04 UTC 2014

On 05/02/14 14:54, David wrote:
> In an earlier message you named the program and it ended with '.txt'.
> '.txt' is not an executable file it would be a 'text' document for
> Windows.  IIRC the Linux version of VMware ends with '.bunch' Or
> something similar to that.
>
> -- David
That is an application that downloads and installs [as best I can
remember] VMware. You pay your money and get a "key" and that.

It works and produces an install ... In fact now that I think about it
the first month was a free trial. Everything is fine until the Kernel
updates. I don't recall if I had to get a patch to get it working
initially, probably did?

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod