F20 weirdness while tweaking new install

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 19:11:01 UTC 2014

On 01/02/2014 02:50 PM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> 1. I copied all my virtual machine config files from
> the old /etc/libvirt/qemu to the new /etc/libvirt/qemu,
> then did a "systemctl restart libvirtd.service" and
> the gnome 3 shell immediately stopped talking, waited
> a few minutes, then died with "something has gone wrong"

I asked about this on the fedora-virt list the other day (haven't
received any feedback so far. I presume many people are on vacation):

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/virt/2013-December/003922.html

I guess the other way around is to use "virsh define"... something like
this:

http://major.io/2013/05/22/migrate-kvm-virtual-machines-from-centos-6-to-fedora-18-without-the-luxury-of-shared-storage/

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,