email failure

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 18 15:48:07 UTC 2014

hello poc,

<>

> Seeing this out of context (is there an existing thread, if so then
> why wasn't the reply posted there?).

good question.

tho i really do not know why you are pushing an issue.

all i did was select "Reply to sender an all recipients" icon and
for some reason thunderbird decided to trim "Subject:". first time
i am aware of it happening.

> I'm bottom-posting this from Gmail. Also, I don't know of any mail
> server that would mess with replies to the extent of enforcing
> top-posting. Some email *clients* do, especially on phones, but
> that's a different issue.

i have never posted online with gmail, so i really do not know
how gmail works online.

anyway "Suvayu" gave him a reply that will/should/may/might work.

have a merry new year.

--

peace out.

tc.hago.