email failure

Richard Vickery rmv1 at sfu.ca
Sat Jan 18 18:17:06 UTC 2014

The problem with bottom-posting on this server is that when I send, it is hard for some, perhaps everyone, to know where the quoted message stops and my contribution begins. If you go to the bottom of this email you will see that your contribution is not "quoted" as such, and - especially if the same font were used - you can't really tell without paying really close attention to the "--" where the exchange starts.

I recently quit Gmail because I got sick of that they read your email AND they treat users as products rather than citizens, selling your information that you freely give them without offering you anything for it. I started becoming very aware about my data when the CBC program Spark told me about Joindiaspora.com and then a cell phone concept, both concepts that give the user her data to do with what she wants .

Richard