Save everybody some surprises in Fedora 22!

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Jun 7 14:36:40 UTC 2014

On 06/07/14 09:08, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>

> On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Tom Horsley  wrote:
>
>     Not so an ordinary human could notice it compared (for
>     example) to the time it takes to rebuild the rpms
>     from the deltas.
>
> ... which happens to be another thing dnf fixes
>
> Rahul

Those of us who have to consider "usage" are willing to wait for the rpm
rebuilding process, after all you can do something else while it is
happening. The first thing I do every morning is check my Viasat Usage.
If I run over at the end of the month I pay for it!

Nob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-20/64bit Linux/XFCE