Save everybody some surprises in Fedora 22!

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 16:19:42 UTC 2014

Hi

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
> Those of us who have to consider "usage" are willing to wait for the rpm
rebuilding >process

Don't think you can speak for all of us. I don't prefer to wait at all and
want the process to go as fast as it can.   I have to deal with many more
updates as a package maintainer and slowing me down will reduce the amount
of time I can spend getting users the updates they want.  So it likely
affects you indirectly as well.

Rahul