sshd containers?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 19:24:05 UTC 2014

We have some ancient systems we use to build backward compatible
software. I was thinking about copying the root/usr stuff to
a faster more modern system and using a chrooted sshd to get
to each build system (now just a separate root on a single
build system).

But now I see random information floating around about
linux containers and lightweight virtualization. Anyone
who understands this stuff know if it might be more appropriate
than a "simple" chroot for what I want to do?