Trouble starting webex in F20

Pal, Laszlo (private) vlad at vlad.hu
Mon May 5 07:50:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm fighting with webex under FC20 for months and there is no good news
at all. First of all Webex is very outdated, even no support for 64bit
environemnts. I've tried to set-up 32bit env. and 32 bit firefox w/o
success and finally after exchanging some mails with webex support I
given up and I'm waiting for some updated version of their software or
hopefully my company will replace webex with a working solution :)

Of course if anyone of you has a workaround for this issue and can tell
me how webex can be used under FC20 it would be appreciated. To use, I
mean use as presenter (including desktop sharing and maybe bulit-in
audio features....

L: