Wireless can't ping wireless

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 16:02:21 UTC 2015

Hey Jim.

I'm going to cheat!! But given that you're retired, you might have a
bit of time. Is there a "big box" (staples/bestbuy/radioshack/etc...)
close by. If there is, go get a cheap/different router
(wired/wireless) and test to see if this box gives you the same
behaviour.

To be honest, never run into this kind of issue, but given murphy, I
know that sometime in my future I will!

Let us know.

thanks