Fedora-Live-Workstation-x86_64-21-5 on Alienware laptop

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Jan 26 05:29:02 UTC 2015

On 01/25/2015 09:17 PM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> I remember the group selection, I did not remember that individual
> packages were selectable.

Once you'd selected a group, you could open up the list of programs.
Generally speaking there was a core group of programs and a list of
optional extras.  As an example, there was a text editor group that
always gave you vi (or maybe vim) but also allowed you to install joe,
pico, nano and so on if that's what you really wanted.