Fedora 22 random freeze

Javier Perez pepebuho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 10:40:05 UTC 2015

Hi
Is it already known why Fedora 22 randomly freezes up?
I am getting frequent freeze ups. I think it is at the display level
because whenever it freezes up, I can always SSH to it from another
computer. All input and output on my PC remain frozen.
Nevertheless, even though I can kill X, it stays displayed on the screen
and even if I try to reboot, the cmputer does not reboot, I have to
physically hit the reset button.

I am usng the KDE spin

Is this problem known?, How can I troubleshoot it? How can I even describe
it to google for it? I have been googling a little but all I get are
unrelated general freeze up pages.
Thx

--
 /\_/\