after updating to mozilla-https-everywhere-5.1.0-1.fc22, no longer appears in firefox

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 5 21:23:45 UTC 2015

On 09/05/15 16:17, Andre Robatino wrote:
<<>>

> I think it was open, then I closed and restarted it. I've noticed that in
> Windows, for the past few months, I've often had to restart Firefox twice to
> get HTTPS Everywhere to update properly (it used to work after just one
> restart). Maybe the same issue now affects Fedora.

.
as far as i am aware of https-everywhere has always needed a restart to
activate.

why you have to restart twice in oos, i do not know. then again, oos is
what it is.

if it is by chance win10, then that explains a lot.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.