Change "Contributors" to "Wiki"?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 1 20:11:26 UTC 2010

> On 11/01/2010 05:35 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > On Mon, 2010-11-01 at 13:30 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote
> >> I think wiki has a lot of useful content for users and we keep adding
> >> more.  I am not sure it is intended for just contributors.
> > Can you give me some examples? Is this content best accessed from the
> > front page of the wiki or from a lead-in on the website?
>
> If it is not accessible from the front page, maybe they should be but
> there are a quite a few popular pages like the one on using preupgrade
> or upgrading via yum for instance that are often referred to by end
> users and those are the sort of content I spend most of my time editing
> and end users specifically look for the word "wiki" in the front page.

Do you have a full list of the most popular pages? Where are you getting
the statistics from (or is it just anecdotal? Fine either way, I'm just
wondering!)

We tried to link to common wiki pages such as the common/known bugs wiki
page on the help tab... it would be great to list out the top ones and
lead right into them from the website.

~m