Impossible to Read The Captcha to Register as New User in The Page

Gonzalo San Gil gonzalo_san_gil at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 3 11:55:17 UTC 2011

Greetings

After several tries to "Interpret" the Characters on The CAPTCHA I'm unable to Register at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new

Although I'm a Linux Newbie (but a fervent deffender of The Freedom of Code and Expression) I have read something about that Fedora is the unique Linux release that won't have any Intellectual Property or Patents Problems to develop a Real Free and Open OS... so I am very interested to learn and support the Project.

Can You, Please, provide me another easier way to register (or take a look on the Capcha Algorhythm)...?

Regards

Gonzalo San Gil, PhD.