Error!,,The following error(s) have occured with your request:,, * captcha: Incorrect value.

sevenjen sevenjen at internode.on.net
Sun Feb 6 04:07:19 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I just wish to gain access to the site below.

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~jwrdegoede/v4l-utils-0.7.92-test.tar.gz

I have an upside down camera when using skype and found that site has
helped resolve my problem in passed correspondence with Hans.

To enroll with Fedora, as requested, the above Subject error message
keeps on appearing. I have not been able to resolve the issue in spite
of googling for an answer.

What is captcha?

Could you please explain what is needed to enrol or where I may get the
latest v4l-utils.

In my advanced years I need all the help I can get.

Regards,

Colin