about site styling in re usability

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 5 16:34:47 UTC 2012

Hi Felix!

On Wed, 2012-12-05 at 00:44 -0500, Felix Miata wrote:
> Is there a compelling reason Fedora can't be a leader in web site
> friendliness as well as distro compilation? Am I the only one involved in the
> project who thinks following the lead of most of the rest of the web is rude[3]?

Hey, it seems you're pretty passionate about checking font sizes on
websites! Would I be correct in guessing you've got some HTML & CSS
chops to fix these kinds of issues? If so, I warmly invite you to join
the Fedora websites team so you can help fix the type of issues you've
identified.

Here's the process to get started:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/ShowUs

~m