FUDCon sites, events, ecc.

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraonline.it
Wed Jul 4 20:14:17 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm picking up the thread about the FUDCon maintainer [1], which is
blocked by the tickets #102 and #89. This two tickets are related also
to the #85, the upcomming Fedora Events, I think.
One of the most important events every year is the FUDCon, so it would
be important having a stable link to the fudcon.fp.o page in the
join-fedora page [2].

The FUDCon Paris is not so far away and it would be nice if the
dedicated page [3] reports the 2012 events. I think it won't be
possible to realize the proposal of Salem, but as a short term target
we could link the single FUDCons to the wiki pages of the single
event. (i.e. for EMEA [4])

I don't know (or didn't find) other discussions about this themes, but
it would be nice to work on it, fixing the three tickets mentioned
before.
Better working on this and tracking a new ticket for the mid/long term
target, together with the infra team, than let the FUDcon site getting
outdated (2011).

I could try to work on a solution, but before starting I'm curious to
hear your opinion about it.

Cheers
Robert

Robert Mayr