www.fpo front page banners for Fedora 17's release

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 29 19:29:31 UTC 2012

Hi,

Does anyone have anything planned for the two feature slides for the
front page of fedoraproject.org for Fedora 17's launch?

For slide 1, we can simply use the desktop wallpaper background and the
design team can put together a nice screenshot.

For slide 4, we can use the group photo Russell Harrison took at FUDcon
Blacksburg:
http://blog.russellharrison.com/2012/03/21/find-waldo-at-fudcon-blacksburg-2012/

But slides #2 and #3 should feature some key features of Fedora 17. Any
ideas on which of these lovelies (or other features not listed here)
should be featured front and center?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/17/FeatureList

(/me would pick Gimp 2.8 and Multitouch support but I'm quite biased. :)
If we love more than 2 to feature we could certainly add another slide
or too, more excitement better than less right?)

~m