www.fpo front page banners for Fedora 17's release

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 29 22:10:09 UTC 2012

2012/3/29 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have anything planned for the two feature slides for the
> front page of fedoraproject.org for Fedora 17's launch?

Hi, thank you!

> For slide 1, we can simply use the desktop wallpaper background and the
> design team can put together a nice screenshot.
>
> For slide 4, we can use the group photo Russell Harrison took at FUDcon
> Blacksburg:
> http://blog.russellharrison.com/2012/03/21/find-waldo-at-fudcon-blacksburg-2012/

This picture is great.

I have already thought about the new features, but don't really know
what could be featured. The kernel 3.0? :)
I am ok with Gimp.

Elad, you want the Games spin.. Is there any news or big update on
this spin? I am registered on this mailing list, but it's really low
traffic and I haven't seen any news. But we still could feature it.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)