Scam Page Fedora Project

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 9 11:50:20 UTC 2013

Le vendredi 09 août 2013 à 00:38:15 (-0300), nix\ nix\ a écrit :
> Sir,
>
> A official regional website of Fedora, is listed in http://
> www.fedoracommunity.org, in section latam, like the official community of
> Uruguay.
> The site http://fedora-uy.org, the site mentioned in fedoracommunity.org, is a
> site about travel, food and more, no related with Fedora and started in 2013
> with copyright and the end of the website.
>
> Please, remove the site of the fedoracommunity.org, look like a joke or no
> manteined.
>
> Atte.
>
> Nix\, nixfas in FAS Fedora

Hi,

Thanks for the report, just pushed a fix. Will be alive after next build
(less than 1h).

We can't maintain community websites, here we just edit links as
requested. We can't check them all frequently.
Last year this website was really Fedora related:
http://web.archive.org/web/20120703025527/http://fedora-uy.org/

There could be a change in the domain name owner..

Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)