dividing up the wiki?

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Aug 21 16:07:45 UTC 2013

On 08/21/2013 08:25 AM, Chris Roberts wrote:

> Part of my contribution to the Fedora is making the wiki look better, I
> have good experience with this, as its part of my day job in dealing
> with wikis.

I love wiki gardening, the main reason I haven't done much with the
Fedora wiki in a long time is the daunting task of self-organizing a
gardening session. But if you got interested in helping expose and track
the work needed so others could pitch in, I'm sure I'd happily find a
few hours a month to get lost in wiki gardening.

- Karsten
--
Karsten 'quaid' Wade