Blog posts not showing on the planet

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 23:55:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Tue, 2013-08-27 at 17:17 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Its getting the following error:
>
> ERROR:planet.runner:Error 406 while updating feed
> http://ankursinha.in/blog/category/fedora/feed/

Yikes! The feed works. Hrm.

> I have no idea what that means. ;)

I couldn't find anything on the web either :/

A HTTP 406 error is a "Not acceptable" error. I'm not sure if that's
what the planet error is referring to, though.

> Anything else change on that host/site?

Not really. A word press upgrade maybe, but that shouldn't break
anything IMO.

Looks like it's been getting the error earlier too. I see my blog listed
here also.[1]

I rechecked and the feed URL is correct[2]. I'll try another one and see
if the error persists. (Maybe planet doesn't like a certain kind of feed
URL?):

http://www.ankursinha.in/blog/?cat=fedora&feed=rss2

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3617
[2] http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Feeds